– Includes some basic materials and use of equipment such as easles, drawing boards…
– Demonstrations and tutorial
– Creative coaching, directional and technical support according to current level
– Short presentations
– Guided tours and walks around Margate including the Turner Contemporary current Exhibition
– Cream tea at the Warpole Bay Hotel, greasy spoon at Beano’s optional.
– Pre-course guidance on additional optional materials and equipment
Please note that Margate is fairly compact meaning that the course can be enjoyed by wheelchair users. The Warpole Bay hotel is fully wheelchair accessible as is the walk towards the Turner, around the Turner, The Main Sands, Dreamland and almost all shops around the high street. The studio is also wheelchair accessible. With notification we can adapt aspects of the course for anyone with mobility issues or needing access to a nearby washroom.
All students will be provided with a simple map and the contact numbers of our two tutors.
For further guidance and advice please get in touch before booking.