|17 Nov 2018 at 10:30 am||17 Nov 2018 at 04:30 pm|
|27 Jan 2019 at 10:30 am||27 Jan 2019 at 04:30 pm|
|21 Apr 2019 at 10:30 am||21 Apr 2019 at 04:30 pm|
|27 Sep 2019 at 10:30 am||27 Sep 2019 at 04:30 pm|
With a mix of theory and demonstration, you will learn how to get the most from your camera: how to achieve consistent pin sharp images, strong composition, how to make quick adjustments for changing conditions and creative play with all the setttings. There will be plenty of time for practice and feedback and by the end of this course you will be MAKING photographs rather than simply taking them.
YOU’LL LEARN …
- the essential functions of your camera:
- when to move from automatic onto manual settings
- creative techniques:
- how to control your exposure and exploit the depth of field
- troubleshooting: blurred images, weak composition, low battery/memory, salvaging poor images..
- about using lenses, tripods and filters and protecting your camera.
- lighting and flash
Please note that you will need to bring your own SLR digital camera and media cards to the workshop.
Location: 170 High St, Margate, Kent CT9.
Please call 0208 1665 134 on arrival for directions.