|29 Sep 2018 at 10:30 am||29 Sep 2018 at 04:30 pm|
|17 Nov 2018 at 10:30 am||17 Nov 2018 at 04:30 pm|
Shooting on fully automatic ‘modes’ is very restrictive in terms of the creative results you can acheive.Taking control of aperture and shutter speed is absolutely fundamental if you wish to improve your photography.
The intensive workshop which will transform the quality of your photographs. By the end of this course you will be MAKING photographs rather than simply taking them.
YOU’LL LEARN …
- the essential functions of your camera:
- when to move from automatic onto manual settings
- creative techniques:
- how to control your exposure and exploit the depth of field
- troubleshooting: blurred images, weak composition, low battery/memory, salvaging poor images..
- about using lenses, tripods and filters and protecting your camera.
- lighting and flash
This is very much a hand’s on course and there will be plenty of time for practice and feedback.
Location: Studio 2, Global House 21 Lombard Road Wimbledon SW19 3TZ (The studio door is down the side of the building, on the left just before the Acava studios sign).
Please call 0208 1665 134 on arrival so that we can let you into the building.